We all know Park City is home to some of the most amazing winter sports and recreation, but there’s also some of the best shopping! If you ever need to take a break from all the fun in the snow, there are plenty of shopping options nearby that will fit everyone’s needs. From art collectibles and antiques, to sportswear and handmade furniture, there are so many possibilities when it comes to Park City shopping!
We’ve detailed out some of the shopping options in Park City so you can make sure to add some time into your day to check it out!
Historic Main Street is lined with all the shops you could possibly want! There is so much to shop around for that if you have a credit card burning a hole in your pocket, then you may just be in trouble!
Here are some few highlights of the shopping you can find on Main Street in Park City:
- All Sports Eyewear: Eyewear for the whole family! Whether you are looking for ski goggles, goggle lenses, prescription lenses, or a new pair of sunglasses…they have it all! Kids and adult sizes are available.
- Burns Cowboy Shop: This unique Western lifestyle shop offers custom made boots, hats, belts, clothing, and jewelry made from the finest quality leather! There is also a store called Dijore that has unbelievable boot options for women, another must see!
- Deer Valley Signatures: Of course a trip isn’t complete without a souvenir! This shop offers a wide range of clothing, gifts, accessories and more to commemorate your Park City trip!
- Dolly’s Bookstore: Book lovers unite! This shop has been a part of Main Street for over 30 years and has an amazing selection of books for all tastes!
- Gaia on Main: Stop in here for a look at an amazing fine art gallery and pieces crafted from materials like stone, wood, crystal, metal, and even stardust.
- Mountain Town Olive Oil Company: The name probably gives this one away, but you can shop over 40 different flavors of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar. You can also taste all of their favorite combinations for some unique and tasty flavors!
- Outfitter Trading Company: This store has not 1, not 2, but 3 Main Street locations to choose from! Specializing in functional and affordable outerwear, you are sure to find something to fit your needs.
- Park City Jewelers: Known for hand-crafted fine jewelry made by artisans who create most of the jewelry on-site in a shop located underneath the main store!
- Sock City: Yes you read that right, an entire store of just socks! Shop over 4,000 styles of socks to find your perfect pair!
Southwestern Expressions: Two stories of mountain art, jewelry, gifts, furniture and home decor await you here!
Of course, if you are feeling like you want to shop more brand names at a bargain, you can check out Outlets Park City for over 65 outlet stores!
With all of these shops we’ve mentioned above, we still only scratched the surface of what’s available when you shop in Park City. Don’t miss out on everything there is to experience here and book your stay at Circle J Club today!